Churning out Stressful Headlines
Wow! It’s been an interesting winter so far. For me, 2020’s been about physically getting through the winter; keeping the fibro flares at bay, and rising above the stress-inducing noise that we call The News.
Can you spell propaganda and lies?
I should be able to watch the news and take it at face value. The reality is that I’m living at times when I can’t. So I dig a little deeper and learn. Then I form my opinions.
Click here to Get this or Visit Fibromyalgia Store
Then again, that being said…lately I find myself increasingly shaking my head and half-heartedly joking that we’ve somehow silently slipped from the world I once knew into a really badly written movie or TV show.
I believe I’m living at a historical point in time. An era that will certainly grace the pages of future history books.
Sure, I want to be aware of current events, to stay ‘au current’, but, not at the price of becoming depressed or riddled with stress.
If it’s something I can help prevent, educate myself about, or prepare for, then by all means I try. But, I’m learning to accept that sometimes a situation needs to unfold. Overthinking it isn’t going to change the outcome, it’ll just damper the journey. Then I remember…
“We’re here for a good time”
So I’m Taking More Time to Do Things That Are Fun.

For More Information Related to Fibromyalgia Visit below sites:
References:
Join Our Whatsapp Fibromyalgia Community
Click here to Join Our Whatsapp Community
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Updates
Fibromyalgia Stores
Comments
Post a Comment