Some flares are pretty, fibro-flares are not.
An important part of my learning to LIVE with fibromyalgia has been trying to pinpoint my personal triggers of fibro-flares.
In other words what makes all my fibro symptoms go from manageable to really, really bad. Sometimes so bad that I literally can’t stay upright. Some of my flare-ups have lasted days, some have lasted weeks. Before I had a better understanding of what I was dealing with I remember a flare that lasted months.
Click here to Get this or Visit Fibromyalgia Store
Some triggers can be avoided, some can not. I recently spiraled (that’s what it feels like to me) into a ten-day and counting flare-up.
What makes this one unique is that it was avoidable. Circumstances beyond my control forced me into over-exerting myself and placed me under a ton of stress. Two of my harshest triggers.
Anyway, that was then and this is now. Now I focus on getting through to the other side of this flare by walking when I’m able, resting when I need to, taking lots of hot showers, and sleeping when I can (not as easy as you might think).
Doing what I can to take my mind off the pain while respecting my limitations (no over exerting). This post, for example, took multiple sittings over a three-day period, but I did it.
Vow to self…I will do my best to avoid whatever triggers of my fibro-flares that I can!

For More Information Related to Fibromyalgia Visit below sites:
References:
Join Our Whatsapp Fibromyalgia Community
Click here to Join Our Whatsapp Community
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Updates
Fibromyalgia Stores
Comments
Post a Comment