I look into the mirror and I wonder
Who are you now?
I remember who you used to be
Are you still the same?
I look into the mirror and I wonder
Do you still want the same things?
I remember what you used to want
Are you still the same?
I look into the mirror and I wonder
Are you still motivated and ambitious?
I remember that you used to be
Are you still the same?
I look into the mirror and I wonder
Is this the same person that walked a half marathon?
I remember when you did that
Are you still the same?
I look into the mirror and I know
The pain has changed you but…
You are still the same
You are still caring and loving
You are still passionate and giving
You are still ambitious and productive
I look into the mirror and I see you
Not Fibromyalgia!

For More Information Related to Fibromyalgia Visit below sites:
References:
Join Our Whatsapp Fibromyalgia Community
Click here to Join Our Whatsapp Community
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs
Click here to Get the latest Fibromyalgia Updates
Fibromyalgia Stores
Comments
Post a Comment